Friday, February 18, 2011

The starting story, finally.

Okay. So I've finally decided that I do have something to blog about. I decided that I am going to give a guide to the insides of being a woman engineer. However, since I have not graduated, I will start with how to deal with your senior year when... (at least in my case):


  • You are the only girl,
  • You have an INTP personality type, 
  • You are the "Smart Ass"
Case and point. No guy wants to be shown up by a girl, let alone one that might be seen as smarter than them. But who's to say that I am smarter than anyone else? No one. Only me. So for now we'll start with the three bullets I've outlined above. May 15th is coming up quickly and there are just projects and more projects to be finished. This is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment